Are you struggling hard to wear your favorite pair of pants due to your extra tummy fat? Is your tummy becoming a major hurdle for wearing your most loved slim-fitting dresses? Are you unable to move out confidently due to your irregular body shape? If you are worried about all these problems, then don’t lose hope. Now, there exists a very easy one-in-all solution to all these difficulties. And that is wearing the full-body shaper plus size for women.
What is a Shapewear?
It is defined as a body-shaping undergarment that is made of flexible material to hold the protruding fatty areas in the most compressed form. In addition to that, they are meant for smoothening your irregular bumps and lumps to let you have a perfect hourglass body shape.
Moreover, with shapewear, anyone will have no problems wearing their favorite outfits, some of which are mentioned above. Also, they do not let you remain uncomfortable and shy of your irregular shape in tight-fitting dresses. The waist trainer for lower belly fat literally change everything about the way you feel or the confidence you want everywhere in all your regular outfits.
Finding the best shapewear is just not as easy as it looks. That is because you not only have to consider the target area which you want to compress but also you have to be extremely careful of your body’s exact measurements.
Most people often think that the tighter the shapewear, the more effective it will be. However, that is not the case.
- A too tight or smaller size body shaper will not only constrict your midsection but also bulge under your clothing ruining your overall look much more
- On the other hand, if you wear a large size and loose-fitting shapewear, then unfortunately it will not do any good to you and prove ineffective on your body
Thus, it is always recommended to have shapewear of the exact size and measurements. But how?
How To Take Exact Measurements of An Extreme Tummy Control Shapewear?
As already discusses that it is extremely important for a person to buy a An Extreme Tummy Control Shapewear according to his exact measurements. Most store retailers usually do this for you. However, if someone does not take your measurements, then it is feasible to you to take them yourself. For this, the procedure is given as follows:
- First of all, you will have to grab a measuring tape
- Then look for the two very important parts of the human body which are must to measure: Your waist and the hips
- Then gradually start by wrapping the measuring tape exactly around your waistline without any cinching
- Take a pen and a paper and note down the measurements you get of the waistline
- Then measure once again to ensure that you get the most accurate measurements.
- Measuring twice will confirm the exact waist inches.
- Similar to the waistline, then wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your hips region.
- Again, make sure that the measuring tape is not snugged tightly
- Note down the hip’s inches on the paper too
- After recording both the waist and hips measurements, look for reliable shapewear whose measurements correspond to your body inches.
You are done. Furthermore, the following is a sizing chart to help you determine the exact size and type of best shapewear that will fit you the best.
Size S M L XL 2X 3X 4X 5X 6X 7X
Hips 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42 43-44 45-46 47-48 49-50 51-52 53-54
Waist 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42 43-44